3/20/11 @ 10 am
Start Weight: 228.8 Start BMI: 39.07
3/27/11 @ 11 am
End Weight: 230.5 End BMI: 39.33
Miles Walked: ~5 plus biked ~2.5-3
Yoga: brief session Thursday morning
• Slacked off and screwed around this week. I had full work days each day this week, plus too many carbs and not enough walking. I didn’t do any of my daily walks—a few days this week, I didn’t get home until after dark.
• I have some existential shit coming up for you this week. It goes past progress report and into it’s own post
• VEGGIES—or rather, lack thereof. Also, too much coffee, sitting, and carbs. Also, MAJOR SLACKING. Even this post is slacking. I’ll make up for it tomorrow. I have a major vision problem right now and can barely see the screen.
Goals from last week:
• Walk 12 miles, and go to a yoga class
• Learn one thing I didn’t know
• Write for one hour, at least once a day
Work on next two chapters for YA novel and post a section
• Post twice to this blog
Add more fruits and veggies to my diet
Drink more water.
Goals for next week:
• Walk 10 miles, and go to a yoga class
• Read for one hour each weeknight before bed
• Research better eating patterns for my body type and metabolism
• Add more fruits and veggies to my diet
• Don’t flake out or let work get in the way (FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME ABOUT THIS IF YOU SEE ME.)