A very delayed post, and I apologize! Work always gets crazy around here in the months of January, April, September and December. I plan to do some serious blogging throughout the summer, though!
Anyway, here is a video post on the five days of juicing in my 8 day juice cleanse. For those of you who haven’t been following my juice cleanse, please read my posts on : Juice Cleanse?!, Preparing for your cleanse!, and Sarah’s 8 Day Juice Fast–Part 1!. I really enjoyed my juice fast, and I hope my posts have been helpful.
I really hope you enjoy your juicing adventure. I hope my .pdf has been helpful, or has given you a few recipe ideas. I would love to hear any comments from those of you trying your own juicing adventure. Good luck!
PDF DOWNLOAD: Sarah’s 8 Day Juice Fast–Days 4-8 Download. I left my notes off this .pdf so y’all can print it and use it on your own. Please let me know if you find it helpful. For those of you following along, here’s are all 8 days: Days 1-8 Download. Here are my additional notes on days 4-8:
Sarah’s Notes on Days 4-8
• One of my favorite days! This was my first day of juicing entirely, and I really enjoyed it. I hosted a get-together with my friends that evening, and screened Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. I had hors d’oeuvres of kale chips and steamed veggies with ginger soy dressing (from Days 1-3.) I also had sample juices of Green Lemonade, Purple Power, and Lemon Lime. Everyone enjoyed the film, and we had some great conversations post-film.
• Purple Power may be the most delicious beverage I’ve ever tasted. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, so delicious as fresh fruit juice, especially grape. It’s sweet, refreshing, and delicious–and it’s not filled with preservatives!
• ABCs–I forgot the cabbage, and it stilled made tons of juice. I ended up having it for breakfast and mid-morning. Sunset Blend also makes more than a single glass, about 1.5-2 full 10 oz. glasses.
• I felt tired and grumpy , but the day before I started, I went to the doctor and found out I had a bacterial infection on my neck and a slight fever from it. I had to take antibiotics every day I was juicing. I don’t know if this affected how I felt the rest of the week, because overall I felt pretty darn good by the second day of juicing.
• Went really well. I barely took any notes because it became habitual. I enjoyed all my juices, and never encountered another V28! On the .pdf, I have included a final juice, but I ended up going out of town, and eating edamame for a snack (and a caprese salad for dinner! It was delicious!